Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default How global warming causes harsh winter weather

On 1/7/2014 7:03 PM, SteveF wrote:
On 1/7/2014 5:16 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 7 Jan 2014 14:03:41 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

jetstream weakens and begins to wander....

I've never seen a jet stream "wander". Even on TV

Keep drinkin' the kook-aid Bob.

Actually, it does. But, this is normal. This arctic vortex crap
being tossed about the past few days is a joke, along with some
jokers naming "winter storms". What a sensationalist gimmick.
I have been using this website for over 15 years:

http://squall.sfsu.edu/crws/jetstream.html

I laugh at these asshats who buy into this crap - hook, line, and
sinker. I used to work in the field of "greenhouse gas abatement".
20 years ago we would have laughed at all of this CO2 bullsh$t.
Hell, I laughed at the ozone hole. To this day I still cannot figure
out how to put a hole in a gas. Most of the retards back then did
not know what ozone was, nor how the layer is formed. After awhile
one just gives up on trying to explain things.

Once read in the local paper, that ozone is an odorless, colorless gas
and the main pollutant in smog.

Three technical errors in one sentence.

If 20% of the populace is functionally illiterate, just imagine the
percentage that is technically illiterate.