Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveF[_2_] SteveF[_2_] is offline

Default Wind chill and water pipes (stormy's froze)

On 1/7/2014 1:03 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Got to watch for another battery charger. My "good"
one with the boost, is dead. The 6 amp was slow, but
better than nothing.

2 PM, the truck finally started. Ether didn't help.
My mechanic suggested heat on the distributor cap.
I had cleaned and WD-40 several multi pin connections.
I think the one that helped was either on the ignition
coil, or ignition module. Drove around the block, and
check the mail. Hope that helps for a while.

Still seriously cold. I need to find some indoor
activities, while my feet warm back up. I just don't
have the blood circulation to be out in the winter.

Going to be sure and leave the faucet drip, tonight.

You might want to yank the battery out and let it warm up
a bit, then charge it. When you need the vehicle reinstall.