Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer[_3_] Tony Bryer[_3_] is offline

Default Kitchens..... Schreiber and Homebase....

On Tue, 07 Jan 2014 21:45:51 +0000 Gb wrote :
On 07/01/2014 20:34, Tony Bryer wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jan 2014 10:48:32 +0000 Gb wrote :
Don't most people fitting put the back of the cabinet flush
against the wall?

Yes. Spacing them out is more work but does make accommodating
services (especially waste pipes) a lot easier.

What sort of brackets do you use to fix them?

When I've done this, I've put a 100mm corner brace horizontally,
fixed to the cabinet side at the top and the wall as a temporary
fix. Once the worktop goes in and is fixed to the wall and cabinet
nothing can move.

Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com