Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Reid Dave Reid is offline

Default European faucet adapter from metric to North American

replying to Dave Reid, Dave Reid wrote:
Dave Reid wrote:

I have an expensive European faucet that I recxeived as a gift and would

like to
install. I have been to all of the usual supplies (Gingers, Taps, Home

Depot)
with no success. I was wondering if there was a way to have two adapters
produced out of brass or other compatable plumbing material.
I know the easiest solution is to by a Moen or Delta, but my wife.....

Thanks for your quick responses. I don't have the faucet in front of me
at the moment, but will track down the manufacture's name etc. when I do.
I remember the tap threads were 16mm and that the water supply lines are
3/8.

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...an-590506-.htm