Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Kitchens..... Schreiber and Homebase....

On 07/01/2014 11:05, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , GB
wrote:

(about Howden's)

+1. Horrid finish. (Apologies to all who have them, and no doubt
disagree.)

We got some Howdens a couple of years ago for the Utility room. Finish
seems OK to us, did you have some specific issues? As things stand, I'd
expect to look at going back to them (at least as one contender) for
when we rip out the m**ble tops.

I hated the foil-wrapped doors. The Ikea doors are *vastly* nicer, with
a real wood veneer. They've lasted well, too.

I may only have been looking at the cheaper end of the Howdens range,
but I was also looking at the cheap end of the Ikea range.