Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D'Amico Danny D'Amico is offline

Default Why would a DECT Panasonic cordless phone keep losing thewireless link?

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 20:52:27 -0800, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Clue. The transmit power of the base is only about 10 mw of RF. It
doesn't take much to ruin that.

As someone suggested, I guess it could be my 2.4GHz WiFi antenna
that is causing problems; but why would that be intermittent?

I suggest you open up the base unit, and see if there's anything amiss

This is likely. The error indicates a lack of power at the base,
but, there isn't any overt lack of power at the base.

if it uses the same charger as the remote chargers, try swapping
the charger.

This makes a lot of sense - and it's a good idea, especially since the
error indicates a lack of power at the base.

I'll try that and re-test & report back.