Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default Energizer AA cheap

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 21:30:05 -0500, Metspitzer
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:30:15 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 1/6/2014 7:14 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 18:35:18 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 1/6/2014 6:06 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
They are running a deal. By 2 packs of 8 AA. It cost me about 13
bucks. You get a 10 buck Walmart card back after entering the codes
in the battery package.

Is the form printed on the package? Is
this only at Walmart?

The package has a small insert with a code. The energizer site wants
the code from both packages. I got mine at Walmart. I don't know if
the offer is for anywhere else.

First, thank you for helping us save money
on things we use (most folks use AA cells...)
Is there something on the outside, so we know
which are the coupon ones? I'll admit, I'm
not all that happy with rebates, after the
$40 rebate I never got from Radio Shack.

You are welcome.

The package looks the same except there is a blue label the size of a
postage stamp in the center of the clear plastic that houses the
batteries.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ener...2F%3B420%3B412

BTW all they asked for was name, address, email and the codes. They
didn't even ask for a receipt. I just checked the email address I
furnished and there is no email with instructions to mail in a
receipt.