Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sub freezing temps and shop supplies

woodchucker wrote:

Almost took another fall on the ice, the other day my dog and I fell
off the steps in the back I could see some of the ice, but where I
stepped looked dry... the look on his face.., I am sure he said the
look on my face too.. as we both slid down looking at each other. I
think it hurt me more than him.

Took a similar dive on my keester just today as I walked around the plow on
my truck. Nothing spectacular - just one of those oh **** moments where it
just happens and there you are on your butt. More annoying than anything
else. Fortunately, I had no witnesses to mock me...

--

-Mike-