Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Sub freezing temps and shop supplies

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"j" wrote:

I have a shop and a paint room that I don't usually keep under
climate control other than being attached to the house.

So, what to bring in, and what to leave out?

So far, I've brought in all the latex paints, and glues, and left
out pretty much everything else. The anticipated low looks to be
around 5F. I have the usual collection of odd products, is there
something in there that may need to be brought in?

Anything liquid except gasoline.

BTDT, don't want to see the movie again.

BTW, it's -9F in Cleveland and 79F outside my window as this is
written.

It's -9F here in Indianapolis too. -30F wind chill, but I'll be staying
put. Most schools around are closed today and tomorrow.

Stay warm people.

Lew