Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Energizer AA cheap

On 1/6/2014 7:14 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 18:35:18 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 1/6/2014 6:06 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
They are running a deal. By 2 packs of 8 AA. It cost me about 13
bucks. You get a 10 buck Walmart card back after entering the codes
in the battery package.

Is the form printed on the package? Is
this only at Walmart?

The package has a small insert with a code. The energizer site wants
the code from both packages. I got mine at Walmart. I don't know if
the offer is for anywhere else.

First, thank you for helping us save money
on things we use (most folks use AA cells...)
Is there something on the outside, so we know
which are the coupon ones? I'll admit, I'm
not all that happy with rebates, after the
$40 rebate I never got from Radio Shack.

--
..
Christopher A. Young