Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B.[_3_] John B.[_3_] is offline

Default New year's resolution?

On Mon, 6 Jan 2014 08:34:09 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 10:47:40 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

Just a thought. Is sitting at a computer really "metal working" or is
"metal working" getting your hands dirty and actually doing it?

I suspect the later. The bloke that wrote the software that controls
the Mars explorer thingy doesn't claim to be a space explorer.
--
Cheers,
John B.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. The people who work "behind the scenes" at NASA and JPL are very proud of their work and consider themselves very much part of the "front line."

And they call themselves "space explorers"? and post to Usenet site
loudly proclaiming their titles?
--
Cheers,

John B.