Doug Miller

Default OT us soldiers re-enlisting at a high rate?

In article , "xrongor" wrote:

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
And you're arguing continuously over a meaningless stat in a meaningless
manner. I hoped there would be some sense interjected here by someone,

but,
obviously, that hope is forlorn. The thread dies for me right now.

no, i am arguing that people are claiming i said something i didnt.

If that's what you're arguing, then you need to go back and re-read the posts
as many times as needed, until you understand what the argument is about.

if you
think im arguing anything else you have missed the point. but hey. you're
not alone.

That's true enough: you have consistently missed the point throughout the
entire thread.

--
Regards,