Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default granite worktops

On Monday 06 January 2014 18:28 wrote in uk.d-i-y:

On Sunday, January 5, 2014 2:04:31 PM UTC, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , tim......

snip

Well the double-drainer double-sink one we saw in a farmhouse a few
months ago certainly looks 1950s. But so what. It *works*, thass the
point.

I still find the one my parents had installed in 1964 works better than
any others I've used. The mixer tap has been replaced several times but
everything else just goes on and on... That was installed long enough ago
that the waste pipes are lead...

I have just seen a house fixed up in the later 60s-early 70's where all the
"new" drainage is done in copper pipe and rediculously heavy brass fittings!
Oh those were the days...

--
Tim Watts Personal Blog:
http://squiddy.blog.dionic.net/