Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_50_] Bill[_50_] is offline

Default Health of posters

On 01/05/2014 11:49 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 15:16:13 -0500, 0ren 0ren@usenet wrote:

On 01/05/2014 11:00 AM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 04 Jan 2014 22:02:18 -0500, 0ren 0ren@usenet wrote:

On 01/04/2014 08:04 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
I've been reading here posts from people rambling and bragging about their
screwed up health problems. I'm amazed by how many posters here have such
bad health. Is this really true, or is it just part of your scam to get on
"disability" so you don't have to work anymore?

No wonder the U.S. is so ****ed up.

Guilty as charged!

Hey, Asshole you are a fraud, a nym-shifter and a troll.

Use your real nym and not mine - ASSHOLE.

What's the difference between a real nym and a faux nym?
Is there an official usenet nym registry so as to avoid naming collisions?

Nobody like liars.

Yet every 2 years we voluntarily vote for some.