Posted to alt.home.repair
YouraPeon YouraPeon is offline

Default Health of posters

On Saturday, January 4, 2014 8:04:06 AM UTC-5, Zaky Waky wrote:
I've been reading here posts from people rambling and bragging about their

screwed up health problems. I'm amazed by how many posters here have such

bad health. Is this really true, or is it just part of your scam to get on

"disability" so you don't have to work anymore?

No wonder the U.S. is so ****ed up.

My 1st coworker was raped and murdered 40 years ago. I have 2 disability claims from a fraudulent insurance system that will not recognize criminal offenses against the CIA and George Bush for kidnapping and torturing me in 1982.
Violently overthrow the US government