Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Blade guard

Bill wrote:
Next thing you know, someone will suggest that I shouldn't just pound
in a short length of EMT into my ad-hoc router table! ; ) That's
a JOKE peoples!

That doesn't sound nearly as dumb to me now as the first time it went
by. Who says I can't make my own bushing-guide?! Other suggestions
on materials (to hammer into a piece of wood)? I don't think EMT
flexes much...lol I could stick in a few wedges to hold it in place.

Here's the last idea. How about "extending" a bushing? For instance,
if I piece of EMT fit snugly over one of the bushings I have, that may work.