Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default New year's resolution?

I do the same, most of the time - successfully ignoring the drivel. Other times, however, it's like when you're driving and you see something ahead that looks like a squashed animal and you know you shouldn't look but you can't help it, and it's really gross, but you looked at it and now it's burned into your memory...

Sometimes I read the crap in this group, and sometimes I get sucked into the vortex of doom that is the world of politics in rcm. And then I look at the clock and, well, life really is too short.

On Saturday, January 4, 2014 12:17:30 AM UTC-5, Wild_Bill wrote:
Ignoring the posts by subject or author is fairly easy to do, I just hit the

Delete key as I preview the subjects, then the posts worth reading only take

a few minutes.

--

WB

"rangerssuck" wrote in message

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 1:06:17 PM UTC-5, Pete S wrote:

How about you off-topic folks making a new year's resolution to take it

elswhere?

Well, Pete, that didn't work too well. I have pretty much given up on

getting anything useful out of this group. I'll admit that I get sucked

into the OT trap, and it's really nothing but a waste of time. Life's too

short to waste it here.