Charlie Self

Default OT us soldiers re-enlisting at a high rate?

randy responds:

SO WHAT?? That doesn't mean a damn thing, unless you know what it's a
percentage OF. And you don't.

Yabbut, the OP made similar claims. Jump him, too. Or, better yet, let all

this
die, because it is essentially meaningless (because the statistic is
meaningless and mildly misleading and was probably intended to be so).

i did not make similiar claims. todd claimed the article was proof
re-enlistment was 'high'. i think ive made it pretty clear i wasnt making
ANY claims except the % of their goal was falling and that the article did
not provide proof of todd's claim.

And you're arguing continuously over a meaningless stat in a meaningless
manner. I hoped there would be some sense interjected here by someone, but,
obviously, that hope is forlorn. The thread dies for me right now.

Charlie Self
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that
it is his duty." George Bernard Shaw, Caesar and Cleopatra (1901)