Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] service.kingbrand@gmail.com is offline

Default Do you ever ..shovel snow... ?

On Sunday, January 5, 2014 2:50:13 PM UTC-5, philo* wrote:
On 01/05/2014 11:55 AM, Bob F wrote:

For the most part, I was OK with just taking aspirin or Tylenol ...but

obviously I did not want to be on that for the rest of my life.

Blood flow stimulators speed up the body's healing process and work in prevention in the future. Most insurance providers cover this brand cause it's FDA approved.

http://www.kingbrand.com/Knee-Injury...php?REF=52PV50

One other thing I did was to take a vegetable extract supplement

called Greek Island. I assumed it to be a scam but I was willing to

try anything...and it actually helped a lot and bought me one full

year.

Those glucosamine & chondroitin

capsules did absolutely nothing.

Did you try stem cell therapy? A friend of mine had very good results on her

seriously trashed knee meniscus. She's back to playing (senior)volleyball with

no pain.

http://www.regenexx.com/2010/09/dr-c...e-orthopedics/

Unfortunately, insurance doesn't usually cover this.

Peiople that haven't yet had replacement surgery might want to research this

possibility.

I heard of it but there is no way anyone would try that with me if my

insurance would not cover it.

My doctor claimed it will be a long time before anything like that will

get approved.