Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Health of posters

On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 23:29:50 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

You seem very sensitive about being on disability. I'll bet you're
sucking that tit too.

Afraid not. Wouldn't hesitate to though. Paid into it over 40 yrs and still
paying into it. But you're getting closer to it. Your fingers are spewing
at turbo psi. Save the Earth. Put your fingers in your mouth and recycle.

Hey Red Green Duct Tape,

Tally Wacker is posting from our northern border.

border5.newsrouter.astraweb

Next thing is it will suck until the swelling goes down. It just holds
it in the mouth for a short while.

--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising