Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OOPS! unruly tenants at the pen

On 1/5/2014 4:49 PM, Oren wrote:

News paper and cardboard boxes, and he'd be right
at home. I think the park bench sounds good, also.

I did go as far as telling the guy I would knock the windows out of
his cell, so he would feel like he lived in Boston during a winter
storm. G

SM: Now, that's accomodations.

Hey, we got to be sensetive to peoples handicaps.
When you have Otis Campbell in custody, have to
make allowances. And farm him out to Aunt Bee.
Anyone remember that episode? I laughed, and laughed.

Leave Otis out of this.

SM: Was Otis too well mannered to compare to
the residents of your facility? I remember Otis
had his issues, but he was a pretty high class
gentleman.

--
..
Christopher A. Young