Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Do you ever ............ ?

In article ,
SteveB wrote:

damn, I'm sure glad I can reach my doctor with a simple phone call or
email and if worse comes to worse, I can actually go to the doctors
office and speak to the receptionist.

you'd be amazed at the quick service you get if you start shaking, fall
to the ground and muttering gibberish

I can get ahold of my cardiologist real fast, it is just that with my
insurance, everything has to come up through the tree, starting with my
GP. If it is a heart issue, I will hear back the same day. As for
pulling a seizure, they'd just call the ambulance, and take you to ER,

not if you stand up and walk out

and you would lose 16 hours in the ER while they treat Martian aliens,
and probably get a big bill with this new insurance.

Steve