Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Long Toilet Bolts

On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 10:05:23 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaqs" wrote in message
.. .

I'm trying to find sleek round brass jobs to reduce the possibility
of
having to ream out the holes in the pedestal, too. The current
problem is that they were made out of plated steel and rusted out.

Recently I found solid brass rod up to 1/4" in a hobby store.

Again, that doesn't address my problem. I can find rod, but I'm
looking for either thin couplers in non-corrosive metal, or longer
toilet bolts with the flats on the end. Toilet flanges won't accept
nuts or standard bolt heads.

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu