Posted to alt.home.repair
Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare is offline

Default Health of posters

On Saturday, January 4, 2014 8:38:35 PM UTC-6, Uncle Buck wrote:
On 01/04/2014 09:17 PM, micky wrote:

60 Minutes is a rag. Once when I didn't control the channel, I saw

them do a hatchet job on a guy who sued a newspaper for libel, and 60

Minutes pointed out firmly and more than once that the newspaper hadn't

printed the false statements in the paper, but only put them in a

letter.

Well "publishing libel" doesn't mean publishing in a newspaper. If it

did, only newspapers or those who used newspapers could commit libel.

Publishing libel in a letter that is given or sent to someone is all

that's required for "publication". 60 Minutes didn't care.

You can't trust a word they say.

Have you been living under a rock?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ility-program/

The fraud is so rampant, and disability cases have so proliferated

in recent years, that the Social Security's Disability Trust Fund

may run out of money in only 18 months, says Sen. Tom Coburn,

R-Okla., whose office undertook the investigation.

there is a huge pool of republican lawyers who file people for SSDI as a businesses.