Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Do you ever ............ ?

On Sat, 4 Jan 2014 15:29:31 -0800, "Bob F" wrote
in

SteveB wrote:
On 1/2/2014 5:02 PM, willshak wrote:

Are you taking any medications before bedtime?

I take six on rising, and eight at bedtime.

And proud of it.

Have you carefully reviewed the potential side effects of all of them.

Pretty scary!

A 91YO friend just went through a period of intense hallucinations caused by the
drugs his docs prescribed.

If I had a Dr like his, I would spend more time with my undertaker.