Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you ever ..shovel snow... ?

On 1/4/2014 1:49 PM, SteveB wrote:

Went to Cal's in Cedar City the other day. The supermarket for cowboys
and ranchers hereabouts. If you can stick it in or on a cow or chicken,
they got one.

They had a clearance rack, and I got a pair of $30 gloves for $6. The
ticket was $8.99, and I was happy with that, but they rang up at $6, so
I dummied up.

A guy cannot have too many gloves. Or tools. Or guns. Or
fishing poles. SWMBO disagrees, but she has her hording categories, too.

Steve

What are gloves? What are guns? I'm in PRNY, you
realize.

--
..
Christopher A. Young