Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_15_] SteveB[_15_] is offline

Default Do you ever ..shovel snow... ?

On 1/4/2014 1:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Didn't help that one pair I had indoors was thin
cotton. The good gloves were about 5F as they were
out in the truck. I should have a good pair of
gloves, stored indoors.

Went to Cal's in Cedar City the other day. The supermarket for cowboys
and ranchers hereabouts. If you can stick it in or on a cow or chicken,
they got one.

They had a clearance rack, and I got a pair of $30 gloves for $6. The
ticket was $8.99, and I was happy with that, but they rang up at $6, so
I dummied up. Camo. High cuffs. And when you put them on, you can
feel the inside heat up. Might use them when we start logging, but they
are not waterproof. Gotta go get me a really good pair of waterproof
ones. A guy cannot have too many gloves. Or tools. Or guns. Or
fishing poles. SWMBO disagrees, but she has her hording categories, too.

Steve