Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you ever ..shovel snow... ?

On 1/4/2014 10:55 AM, wrote:
My second car, the inspection station said it
needed a pitman arm. 1974 Dodge Dart. They got
the job started, and then went into 10 day spring
break shut down. I got to drive car number one
for ten more days while they were on vacation.
You didn't work at Elmer's, did you?

Back to the "did you ever" thread, it's 3 AM and
I'm wide awake. Thought I had the night sleep
thing worked out, but guess not.

Nope - Waterloo Toyota at the time. Service Manager (where I was for
10 years) Big old Dodge Tradesman van

I have driven three Tradesman, they all gave me a
lot of trouble. I'm driving a Chevrolet, now. Is
trouble, but not as much.

--
..
Christopher A. Young