Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default European faucet adapter from metric to North American

On Sat, 04 Jan 2014 00:18:02 +0000, Dave Reid
wrote:

I have an expensive European faucet that I recxeived as a gift and would
like to install. I have been to all of the usual supplies (Gingers, Taps,
Home Depot) with no success. I was wondering if there was a way to have
two adapters produced out of brass or other compatable plumbing material.

I know the easiest solution is to by a Moen or Delta, but my wife.....

You're likely to get more help if you specify what sort of connection
you need to make - metric tubing, BSP or G pipe thread, etc. That
said, McMaster-Carr carries a wide selection of metric & British
fittings. Heres a 10mm tube to 1/4 NPT compression fitting, for
example:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#5269k313/=q3hjkn

--
Ned Simmons