Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Mike is offline

Default Gear reduction motor oil

On 1/3/2014 12:27 AM, SteveB wrote:
On 1/2/2014 4:45 PM, philo wrote:

It would have taken the OP about a minute to go on-line and read the
manual for the equipment.

Oh, goody. We can disband the group. Everyone go home. There's no
need for the group. We can just go to Google.

philo, ever been to Google? Yes, sometimes you can find what you're
looking for. Other times, it is like looking for a particular grain of
sand at the beach.

If you don't like open discussion, and asking questions, buzz off. Those
of us here who don't know everything sure do bother you who do, don't we?

Steve

No! Don't disband the group. It has way too much entertainment value.
And, it always proves the Wizard's first rule.