Posted to rec.puzzles,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Rob H.[_4_] Rob H.[_4_] is offline

Default What is it? Set 526

I believe what you say about track boards but I couldn't find any on the web.
Here is a link to a "track board" -- 120 or 121 holes for each player:
http://www.greathallgames.com/acards...ContWE1002.jpg

Here is one of the other sort:: 60 holes for each player--you make 2
"laps" (go around twice):
http://mjdfurniture.com/wp-content/p...4/DSC00433.JPG

Thanks for the link, I had the wrong impression of a what a track board looked
like and was searching for something else.

Two pegs are used for each player in normal scoring because SOME PEOPLE
(everyone) has a really tough time remembering exactly where the peg
WAS, AFTER they have removed it from the board.

That's makes sense, I guess you can tell that I've never played Cribbage.