Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Californiašs population increases athighest rate in a decade

On 1/3/2014 12:31 AM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 12/14/2013 6:27 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 16:25:30 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

But are they American citizens or invaders from the South? ^_^

Does the answer include Unicorns and Rainbows? The answer depends.

I suppose I was lucky to work and live in California back in 1989 where
I traveled the state from San Diego to North of San Francisco and the
state is really incredible. The natural resources and the variety of
agriculture are like nowhere else. Most of the folks I met are wonderful
people but I did run into a lot of vicious lying backstabbers in the
jobs I worked. Those types wouldn't last very long where I come from.
It's a real shame that P.L.L.C.F., Progressive Liberal Leftists
Commiecrat Freaks got control of the government of California and the
place is being slowly destroyed with many of the people who are real
Americans and productive citizens abandoning ship for other states where
their rights guaranteed by our Constitution are respected. O_o

TDD

and yet the population continues to grow

But it's not Americans you silly git. It's illegal invaders from South
of the border. Heck, we should just give California to Mexico. ^_^

TDD