Posted to rec.puzzles,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Rob H.[_4_] Rob H.[_4_] is offline

Default What is it? Set 526

Everyone whoknows how to play Cribbageknows that each playeruses two
pegs to score the game (up to 121). So this board offers a place to
restthepegs before anyone has won a game, and tally-up to 10 (games).
My "track board" has holes that goes up to 8 (games), but it didn't come
to two pegs for that purpose.

I believe what you say about track boards but I couldn't find any on the web.

It just occurred to me, a game of Euchre is scored up to 10 points (but
the way I heard it, you're supposed to usethe four 5 cards to display
the score). I think that's to distract you while you've being cheated!
; ) Ithink I have never seen what I thought was an "honest" gameof
Euchre. It may have been played, but I can't sayas my background is too
limited.

This could be the answer, the only game score boards with 24 holes that I've
found on the web are these Euchre boards:

http://www.acornwoodproducts.com/images/euchre.jpg

They aren't the exact same configuration but this is the closest I've seen so
far. Anyone know why they would have four pegs if they are only tracking two
scores? Maybe just two extra pegs.

Thanks,
Rob