Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Waste heat reclamation drunken rambling #3256

You can also put your warm urine in the fridge, and the compressor /
freon will extract the BTU before you pour it down the drain.

Oh, you gave me a mean idea but I can't do it. My roommate likes a
yellowish mango juice to mix with his vodka. Heck, he might never
notice. ^_^

TDD

Maybe not after the second drink? But, I suspect
you're too good a man to do that to anyone.

In NY a couple years ago, someone mixed auto
antifreeze with her boyfriend's cocktail mix
in the fridge. Dead boyfriend, and woman in jail
on charges.

--
..
Christopher A. Young