Posted to alt.home.repair
YouraPeon YouraPeon is offline

Default Waste heat reclamation drunken rambling #3256

On Wednesday, January 1, 2014 11:53:51 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
Dump the drains of stuff like shower/tub , dishwasher , etc into a BIG

tank . Let the drain draw from the bottom , where it's coolest . Use the

waste heat supplemented by solar? to heat a thermal storage mass - like a

massive stone feature wall . I HATE to throw heat away in winter !

Especially when it costs me $ .10 a Kw/hr .

--

Snag

---

Politicians are full of steaming ****. Violently overthrow the US government to reclaim heat.

Beat a Law Professor to death with baseball bats to stop the CIA