Andy Dingley

Default Furniture design references? (mainly modern, non-rustic style)

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:20:30 +0200, Feanorelf
wrote:

After googling a little in this NG, I got the feeling that Taunton Books
are some sort or 'Must Have',

They make many books. I wouldn't regard them all as "must haves", but
I've yet to see a bad one. There are other publishers too though.

On the other hand, I am mostly interested in modern (and NON-RUSTIC)
style:

So what _do_ you like ? "Modern" is just too vague a term. Can you
name some designer or periods / styles that you're looking to emulate?

We're also woodworkers in here, mainly at the craft end of things.
Although some of us work in a "modern" idiom, that's still a different
style from someone like Memphis who are working for mass-production
design.

--
Smert' spamionam