Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Neew Years Resolutions 2014

On 1/1/14 11:08 AM, philo wrote:

As to running, I jogged almost every day for 15 years and guess what
happened as a result? I eventually had to get my knees replaced.

Anyone who is jogging or thinking of doing so...I suggest WALKING instead.

Now, as to my weight and why I do not plan to gain any mo

It has nothing to do with health, I am simply too cheap to go out and
buy new pants!

I wonder how many people in your area would give away an
elliptical if you placed an ad in the paper. That's probably one of
those presents husbands shouldn't give their wives, especially if the
second present is a digital scale.