Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Neew Years Resolutions 2014

On 01/01/2014 08:57 AM, Frank wrote:
On 12/31/2013 6:45 PM, philo wrote:
On 12/31/2013 04:52 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Use spell chekker
Lose 10 pounds
Clean house, throw otu clutter
More time studying scriptures
Save money and reduce debt load
refrain from flaming the damn idiots who screw up this list
Any more resolutions that come to mind

Last year, I was supposed to lose five pounds but gained it instead.

I am not going to make any resolutions for 2014 as my belt loop is on
the last notch.

I'm with you.
I resolve to drink more beer and gain more weight.
These are resolutions I can keep.

Then there was the guy that resolved to run every day.
So far, he has only missed one day.

Wow, it's Jan 1st and darn...it's the coldest day of the year.

As to running, I jogged almost every day for 15 years and guess what
happened as a result? I eventually had to get my knees replaced.

Anyone who is jogging or thinking of doing so...I suggest WALKING instead.

Now, as to my weight and why I do not plan to gain any mo

It has nothing to do with health, I am simply too cheap to go out and
buy new pants!