Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_15_] SteveB[_15_] is offline

Default The rich pay less taxes

On 2013-12-31, SteveB wrote:
education. Rich people hire people to watch their money. Then they
hire another guy to watch the first one. Then they hire a third to
watch the other two.

I never, ever hire anyone to manage my money. I also never listen to
any financial advisors. They range from clueless to crooks, as far as
what I have seen. I am glad that you were more lucky.

I should have clarified that. It all depends on the amount of money we
are talking about here. Most Average Joe's can do quite well with some
common sense and a little publicly available tutorage. If one were ever
to get into a Lotto situation, or happen on to some REAL money, that
would be when financial managers would be helpful.

Steve