Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The rich pay less taxes

On Tue, 31 Dec 2013 16:17:14 -0700, SteveB wrote:

Crap yes, the rich pay less taxes. Hellooooooooooooo. And if a lot of
poor people got rich tomorrow, they would not do as well in the handling
of their own money, as it is something that requires thought and
education.

Ive got 3 financial idiots here (not counting the very weak wife.

One of them got $20 for Christmas and decided to get some summer
sausage. She went to QAlbertsons and bought a 1lb summer sausage fo
$9..even though she knew the same brand was $3.50 at Kmart.

When I brought it to her attention that should could have bought 2.5
sausages at Kmart..she looked at me with this glassy stare and said
she only needed 1, then walked off.

There are a significant number of the poor..who are simply unable to
establish the value of money or what can be bought with out 30 minutes
outside of the Want of the Moment. They are in fact..mentally ill
when it comes to money.

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---