Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Hmmmm.... table saw cabinet twisted after moving between shops... options?

On Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:40:45 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Markem wrote:
On Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:07:48 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

You sir, are a total douche.

Regards,

Peter

If you are going to post to a usenet newsgroup Peter, it is
customary to include the text you are replying to so that your
comments have a context. As it is, (as you can see above...) your
comment has no such context.

Now Mike I think it does have context with regards to Peter.

I think it says a lot about Peter, since I don't think I saw any replies to
his initial post that were out of line - including my own. But - what the
hell do I know...

What you know is it usenet.

Mark