Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Banquer Jon Banquer is offline

Default New year's resolution?

In article , Mars@Tacks
says...

On 12/29/2013 11:39 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Killfile the poor ******* and give him no outlets for his
frustrations..so he ultimately slices his own wrists and ends his
buffoonery once and for all. He might even get a half hearted eulegey
in some of the trades.

Gunner

The trouble is every time he gets revived by the outpouring of disgust
for him. I think his wife beating makes most people so sick that they
pipe in about how much he's hated. Why doesn't he get it that most
people find him revolting?

The reason a fat, drunken, pig like Tom Gardner hates me so much is that
I constantly call him out on his many lies as well as his inability to
run the business he inherited from his parents.

Gardner's out of control drinking has accelerated to the point that I
think 2014 is the year Ohio Brush will finally go tits up.