Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aluminum threshold on cement floor

On 12/28/2013 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:

If you do the job right, it should not need a repair "in a year or
two". Crikey Man! What kind of outfit do you run?

I don't think it's a matter of incompetence on Stormin's part but the
back door at any business is where heavy items are either dragged in or
rolled over the aluminum threshold. When I worked on a lot of commercial
doors, I had a fellow who owned a sheet metal shop cut some 3/16" thick
stainless steel plate for thresholds. My experience over the years
taught me to soldier proof equipment and facilities for any commercial
customers. ^_^

TDD

I see replacing thresholds as continuing income.
I've not done one, but maybe in a couple years.
--
..
Christopher A. Young