Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Banquer Jon Banquer is offline

Default New year's resolution?

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 14:40:10 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

Jon Banqueer wrote:
In article ,
spaco@baldwin- telecom.net says...

How about you off-topic folks making a new year's resolution to take
it elswhere?

How about you realize that this isn't going to happen and figure out
what really caused this newsgroup to be destroyed. When you finally
make the effort to understand what happened, make sure you thank Mark
Wieber and his clique of clueless idiots.

In the meantime, suggest you start discussing topics that advanced,
modern, home machine shops would be interested in. I do it all the
time.

I don't think beating your own drum counts , Jonnyboy .

Earlier today I fabricated a small aluminum spacer to give me just a
little more adjustment on my chainsaw bar needs a new chain and sprocket ,
but the saw was free so .... Then I used a hammer and wedge both metal to
split the wood I cut with that chainsaw . Yesterday I used the angle grinder
to clean up the mushroomed head of that wedge . In a little while I'm going
out to the shop and make a small rake of metal to clean the ashes out of
the grate in my wood burning stove . I'll be using a welder MIG or TIG ,
haven't decided , bolt cutter , bandsaw , and grinders .
That enough metalworking for ya ? Of course it won't be "advanced" or
"modern" , just good old low-tech hand work ... unless I use the TIG , it's
a modern inverter based machine .
--
Snag

Just a thought. Is sitting at a computer really "metal working" or is
"metal working" getting your hands dirty and actually doing it?

I suspect the later. The bloke that wrote the software that controls
the Mars explorer thingy doesn't claim to be a space explorer.

You and snag don't think independently and both of you idiots depend on
Mark Wieber to do your thinking for you. When you try and think on your
own (which is rare) you end up making complete fools out of yourselves,
like you have above.

Pleas explain to this newsgroup how, if you can't use a CADCAM system to
create surfacing toolpath, that you can get your hands dirty to setup
and machine a part that needs surfacing toolpath to make it. I'll be
waiting for your answer, bitch.

Now that we have the facts out of the way and I've corrected your flawed
thinking, which shows how truly incompetent both you, snag and the rest
of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots are, tell this newsgroup how it feels
to be such a loser with no clues. Does it hurt to be so stupid? Does it
hurt to be made to look like a fool on a constant basis by someone with
20 years of hands on machining job shop experience?

Life is hard. Life is even harder when you're as stupid as you, snag and
the rest of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots are.

Neither of you two morons could machine your way out of a paper bag.