Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Banquer Jon Banquer is offline

Default New year's resolution?

In article , Mars@Tacks
says...

On 12/29/2013 3:40 PM, Snag wrote:
That enough metalworking for ya ? Of course it won't be "advanced" or
"modern" , just good old low-tech hand work ... unless I use the TIG , it's
a modern inverter based machine .
--
Snag

Why is he not in your bin?

Why are you running a business that was given to you into the ground?

Why has your Ohio Bush website (a sad joke) not been updated in 14
years?

http://www.ohiobrush.com/

Why do you drink like a fish and why are you so out of shape?

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG

Why is your factory such a **** hole?

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02519.JPG

Why do you love stay on your knees and suck Mark Weiber's cock?

Why has the largest hardware store on San Diego never heard of Ohio
Brush?

http://www.marshallshardware.com/

Why can't anyone in SoCal get any information or find a place that sells
Ohio Brush products?

Why are you such a pussy?

Why do you lie so much and constantly try and claim I'm a "wife beater"?

Why are you taking up space on this planet?