Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Banquer Jon Banquer is offline

Default New year's resolution?

In article , says...

John B. wrote:

The thing that seems strange to me is that Jon and his ilk, self
proclaimed superior beings, are so frantically changing their
identification in order to get others to communicate with them.

Whereas if they really had something positive to contribute people would
read their stuff and we could have a "meaningful dialogue" .

Wrong again, bitch. You and the rest of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots
aren't capable of meaningful dialog or doing any real learning.

None of you losers are capable of doing advanced CNC work on non-
prismatic parts, none of you are capable of understanding the need for
advanced CADCAM, direct modeling, surface modeling, the problems with
history based modeling (and how to deal with some of the problems), etc.
In addition, none of you worthless losers can figure out how to take
advantage of LinkedIn groups or what a valuable tool LinkedIn has become
compared to Usenet or advertising driven machining and CADCAM forums.

Now that I've corrected your total bull****/lies it's time to get back
on your knees and do what you do best... suck Mark Wieber's cock.