Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Banquer Jon Banquer is offline

Default New year's resolution?

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 06:46:56 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 20:29:28 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

Whats Jonboi babbling about now?

Oh my God , I've ALWAYS wanted to belong to a clique ! I can now go
to my grave happy in the knowledge that I'm
cliquey
It must really suck to be you .

It must suck for him to be living in Section 8 housing and eating SNAP
provided food, and staying sober enough to post on Usenet.

Killfile the poor ******* and give him no outlets for his
frustrations..so he ultimately slices his own wrists and ends his
buffoonery once and for all. He might even get a half hearted eulegey
in some of the trades.

Gunner

Oh I already have his new nym killed . I just wanted to watch him dance
around a couple of real metalworking questions without answering them . And
he was true to form , he danced around and turned them into personal attacks
just like always . You can tell how frustrated he is by the amount of
cussin' there is in his posts .

The thing that seems strange to me is that Jon and his ilk, self
proclaimed superior beings, are so frantically changing their
identification in order to get others to communicate with them.

I'm superior because unlike brain dead idiots like you, snag, etc. are,
I can think on my own and I'm capable of understanding what Mark Wieber
really is.

Losers like you and snag are far too stupid to realize the damage Mark
Wieber has done to this newsgroup. Both of you losers love to get on
your knees and suck Wieber's cock as hard as you can looking for his
approval. You're in good company because this is a newsgroup now
dominated by Mark Wieber's clique of idiots. With continued Wieber dick
sucking, dumb mother****ers like you and snag can quickly get to the
level that Larry Jackass and Tom Gardner have achieved.

Need read the following closely because I've said it before and I'm not
going to say it again, bitches:

I'm not using Google groups to post with at this point. In addition, I
post with my real, full name, unlike total pussies like you who don't or
who use moronic fake names like "snag".

Now that we have the facts out of the way (again), you, snag and the
rest of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots can get back on your knees and
resume sucking Mark Wieber's cock. That's what brain dead losers like
you two do best.