Reestit Mutton

Default Million Dollar property Experiment

Mungo Henning wrote:
"Angela" wrote in message

Did you see the one guy burst into
tears.................................Jeez if they do that for a TV
programme good job it's not their real life or they would be hanging
from the rafters by now!!

You mean there's still hope??

Mungo :-)

Actually, I believe that their program has one redeeming feature...it
shows all would-be amateur property developers that even with the best
project manager in the business it's still not that easy to make money
on property development after the cost of your time and effort is taken
into account.

The danger is that wall-to-wall TV property shows make everyone think
that it's a mug's game and that would end up stoking the housing market
even further - it's due for a correction as it is and I wouldn't want to
see it turn into a bubble.

TMPPE does a good job of actually injecting some reality into teh equation

RM
--
unlocking Nokia and SonyEricsson phones in the Edinburgh area
email: reestit_mutton AT lauriem DOT plus DOT com