Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default How to remove heater fan 95 pickup

On 12/28/2013 04:52 PM, wrote:
95 Chevy K2500. I need to replace the heater blower fan. It's under
the dash on the passenger side below glove compartment. I has a rubber
cover over it. I cant seem to figure out how to remove that rubber
cover. Someone told me to remove the glove compartment. Removing that
seems more difficult than the blower itself, since the screws are
located real low under the door, which can not be opened beyond a
certain point. Can anyone tell me step by step how to do this?

Thanks

Since you have not yet gotten any helpful replies and the truck is
almost 20 years old you might as well use the "universal philo solution" :

Sawzall

then duct tape it all back together.

Use the good, metalized duck tape though .