Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT - Full Size Spare - Or Is It?

Larry W wrote:
In article ,
DerbyDad03 wrote:
...snipped...

I've lost track of how many tires I've changed just in the past year.

On my daughter's car alone I've had the spare on at least 6 times since we
bought the car (used) in April.

...rest of story snipped...

When my daughter got her driver's license I taught her how to change
a tire. You may want to consider doing the same...

She knows how to change a tire. She actually changed it a couple of the 6
times. I don't mind doing it, but I know she can do it if she has to. Of
course, she also has AAA so while I wouldn't expect her to be changing a
tire on the side of the highway, I know that she could if she had to.